Monday, October 12, 2009

So much...

To do, yet I am unsure where exactly to start? I feel as though I am slacking with my family duties. I feel as though I am slacking with my friends. I also feel as though my relationship with my husband is falling through the cracks. And yet I pursue my potential degree. My house is cluttered. My children are fed, clothed and happy...but how much do they miss of thier mother since she is so busy doing school work all the time? Is my sacrifice beneficial to my children now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THEY WILL SURVIVE. BUT DON'T NEGLECT YOUR BETTER HALF. MAKE TIME TO CUDDLE & COMMUNICATE. LIFE IS SHORT, LIVE IT!

Sean said...

If you find that you don't have time for them then maybe you are trying to take on too much at once. Communication is the key. I know you can do it!

Dak-Ind said...

frankly, i think my kids are glad to get me out form under foot and off of their backs.