Thursday, November 12, 2009

Surviving my first term...

Well, here we are with less than three weeks until school is out. Am I stressed? ABSOLUTELY! Why? Because I have so much to do, and am running out of time to finish my projects and classwork. It is really not as bad as I make it out to be: however, I am doing my best. Jim is away at BCNOC (hope I spelled that one correctly) so he is not able to assist myself with the boys. So I find myself up until late at night studying after the boys are in bed. My grades are fine, but it is my dedication to continue with being a strong student that matters the most. I am the example for my children. If I do not do well in school, why should they? Class is out now, so I am going to head and pick up the baby. And then off to the house so he can nap and I can do homework.

1 comment:

Dak-Ind said...

your boys, all of them, are lucky to have you as a role model. i know personally the energy you have, and i have witnessed your love for all of them shining from your very soul.

we all have self doubt on occasion, you will overcome it. i have faith.