Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Busy is as busy does...

Ok, so I completely survived the first week of school and all went well. I'm taking 12 credits this term which equals out to 4 classes. And it does not seem like much, but the homework is the part that keeps me the busiest. Last night I was sitting up doing my Accounting homework, but it was not that bad. I also took my first test in Psychology and missed one out of 10. I figure that 90 percent is a good start, right? Today we took a quiz in Accounting..so lets see where that one goes?

Sebastian scared the heck out of me the other day..He went out the front door without my knowing it. I had the Leavenworth Police knocking on my door asking if this was my child. And normally, it wouldn't be my child. But this time, it was. And how did I feel about this? Terrified! ANGRY! Upset..Depressed. It was my son, and I failed to keep an eye on him. What was I doing? Starting dinner, getting Chase to do his homework, switching laundry..Everything but what I should have been doing. How will I tend to this?

Opening my eyes, making things more open to my awareness. But I will figure it out. Just as I know I always do.

No comments: