Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun in my life...

Recently Jim shared some astounding news that really caught me off guard. He stated very clearly that I have lost my way, and who I am. That with all the deployments and living apart due to the Army, I misplaced my fun side that takes are of me. I knew it had happened, but hearing it hurt worse than my own acknowledgement of the situation.

So what have I done to take steps? I hate feeling forced to go out..but Jim gets along with a couple of the other guys in his unit, and I had met one of the gals previously. So he set it up with the the other hubbies and we had a night out. I also acquainted recently with a young man name Matt who joined the girls as well. What a combination last night at Applebee's!! And top it all off with a great waiter, good alcohol and laughs galore!!

So after having a night out, hubby woke me up this morning because he had to work from 9 to 12 today. Apparently there is something paperworkish that is a pain in everyone's asses. So I have had my coffee, chatted a little with a new friend online, and am going to tackle my Chapter 1 in both Psychology and Accounting. Man, Accounting is going to be a pain in my ass people! That entire 5 inch this book is COMPLETELY in black and white! Not a single bit of color once you pass the book cover. Seriously. So I will get those done this weekend.

I also need to head to Kansas City to pick up a couple of wreaths. I have a few friends that are pregnant, so I am going to make 2 diaper wreaths to mail out on Monday for them. I love doing that, but honestly I should start selling them instead. Maybe I don't sell them because I would lose my enjoyment of making them? I don't know. I just know I have made a lot of beautiful crafty wreaths! I think I should google and see where the local Michaels is...Yay!!

Ok, I'm going to get off here and get things motivated! And thank you for all the love and support from everyone over time. You all mean something special to myself!

No comments: