Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Caught you looking!

So, I finished my final project for CIST and am glad it is done. Now all I need to do is finish up the last of the access assignments and I am good to go with this class. Life has been interesting in the last week. My friend Jack has not emailed to let me know he is doing ok..and not hearing from him scares me. While I know there is nothing I can do about it, not hearing from anyone in a war zone is something that will always affect me.

College is almost done, just about 3 more weeks to go. I finally got my first failing grade today in Psychology. It was a low D, and I will be working on getting my extra credit turned in soon. My thighs are still hurting from finishing up some of the boxes, and planting the vegetables. But thanks to Mother Nature, I have not had to water the plants...lol

Ok, I should really try to concentrate but I can't. My mind is elsewhere and worried.

No comments: