Sunday, June 13, 2010

Directional Pulls...

Things are a little calmer, but I am still really unsure what to do. The issues that are at hand, I am unsure if they can be fixed in my mind. I try, I really do..but it's just tough to get past some of the problems. So I continue to work my way forward, and work on the college. Today, I spent the majority of the day in bed though because my stomach was upset. I hate throwing up, I really, really do. And when I do, it just knocks the wind out of me.

Chase is supposed to call me tomorrow, and I can't wait. I can't wait until he is home with me again also. I look forward to taking a little time off, but then I miss Chase more than anything else in the world. He brings so much into my life, and I learn from him also.

College is moving along, and it seems to be pretty fast. I am taking Interpersonal Communication and am learning a lot more than I think my instructor knows about. With everything that is going on, and with my own personal counseling..I am really struggling with who I am and which direction I want to go in. I know this much: I really need to protect my children from the problems we are having in the house. It's not thier fault's we are fighting. It is not thier fault that we have the problems we have. But it is becoming thier problem, and I need to find a way to change that from becoming full fledged.

No comments: