Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where to begin...

And how to end things is the newest topic in my life. Things are rather in an upheaval at this time, and I am unsure how to correctly gather my wits. With the issues at hand through out my household, I am now dealing with my close friend Angie's health problem.

She is in the ICU over at Providence right now, and has had a stroke. No one is sure how long she was there in her apartment before they found her, but because she was there for that length of time a brain hemorrhage has occured. I was able to go and see her yesterday, and I am a little off kilter at this time because I don't know how to help her. She looks beautiful, peaceful, with no pain at all. No stress at all, and I just hope that it stays that way. There is talk of her being paralyzed on her left side, but no one knows for sure it that is truly the case. No one even knows if it can be resolved.

So what can I do? I plan to go visit her again, paint her nails, talk to her..maybe even read to her. That is how I will spend my Friday night.

No comments: