Tuesday, June 16, 2009

He's Home!

YAY!!! Yes, my husband is finally home! I'm so thrilled and yet the exhaustion has set in. I can truly say that I am a survivor at this point. I figured it out that minus the 10ish days Jim was home for Squeaky's birth..I haven't seen Jim for about 618 days. But he is home now and we are moving forward with our plans. First thing to tackle is getting the house packed and loaded. That will take today and tomorrow. And then visiting with everyone. I think it best if people come to us, but hey..Who knows.

So I won't be blogging for a little while until we get things settled into the new house. The Internet and phone should be shut off sometime today or tomorrow. But they will be packing all of our stuff today and then loading it all tomorrow.

Right now I am going to get off here so we can wait until the packers get here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to Jim. Welcome Home! Love you all & see you soon.

Unknown said...

Glad he made it home. I am sure you will be walking funny in no time ;)