Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Now what?

We have had a small set back with getting Sammy. Apparently too many people are in too many counties within the State of Wisconsin so we have to wait until we are physically in Kansas to start the guardianship paperwork. So I have a call into legal there in Leavenworth, we have an appointment on the 24Th and I'll do what I do best..Research on the Internet.

We also have the pre-move inspection on Friday. They will be here about 1300 to look over everything and determine whether they need to come in a day early to pack up everything or if they can do it all in one day.

I've been keeping myself busy. Today Squeaky got his 15 month shots and I tell you what..EVERYONE within a 5 mile radius knew he was pissed! But I will also share in the same breath with you that I found humor in Squeaky.

Jim was concerned at one point with Squeaky looking like him because I guess he had an awkward child hood. There is no fears here, trust me. He may look like Jim but that child is all my personality and then some. Which could be good. Or perhaps bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL YOU DID HAVE A FEW MOMENTS GROWING UP, BUT NEVER WANTED FOR FRIENDS. AND REMEMBER, DID JIM GROW UP IN CT? KS IS I HOPE BETTER...LOL MOM

Unknown said...

Poor kid, looking like his Dad! Better get him enrolled in Martial Arts with Chase soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so funny Sean....