Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another day...


In paradise I suppose. Sebastian and I just spent the day inside. It was nice outside, then cloudy, then nice..a little rain. I am simply just counting down the days until I can pick up my oldest boy. I miss him. I am running out of things to do to keep myself entertained. And I am sure Sebastian can pick up on that. I was going to take a trip to Yankee Candle, but I will wait until I have Chase with me. Maybe a water park when we get back from Oregon? Definately a birthday party. Chase was invited to one, and I love taking him to parties!


I dinked around a little today. I edited the DMAA demo pics and emailed them to Master Savoie. I have not heard it he liked them or not. I cleaned up Jims profile. He joined all those stupid little gaming groups online and has so much crap posted from them I had to delete 38 comments to finally get it to where his family had posted thier comments. I personally think that stuff is a waste of time. But apparently that is all he has is time over there. He could be doing class work, but I see him online playing these stupid Mobster games and what not. Pleh.


No, I am not jealous because he has the time to play them either. I am annoyed because that stuff cut into family time when we were in Germany. Yes, the boys both keep me hella busy..but I will not spend my down time playing those stupid things.


Carter is doing fantastic now that he is flea free. Lots more energy and a very loving little kitten. He sure adores Sebastian but I really catch him sleeping in Chase's room more often than not. One more small note..I went to Groton Sub Base yesterday as well and bought Sebastian his high chair. He sat like a big boy and this morning ate his first solid food meal in it. I am now feeding him solids one to two times a day depending on how he acts. I am a month ahead on feeding him solids according to his pediatrician. But I am also going by what Sebastian is showing me. Drinking four to five bottles a day shows me that he is still hungry and ready for something more solid. I posted a pic above of Squeaky in his high chair.


Now, it is time for Army Wives so upstairs I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so big and just like Daddy.
If chase gets home before the 16th he can always come to Sam's party at Monster golf but I think you said he will not be back. It is almost school time.