Saturday, August 23, 2008

San Pablo...here we are!

San Pablo...Home to many of my family members. Just a few are listed below for all to enjoy. Last time I saw this part of my family I was still pregnant with Chase. So almost 8 years have passed. Amazing how time flies.
That is Great Grandma Oletha Marston holding Sebastian. Her last Great Grandchild. She was thrilled, yet saddened at the same time.
My Mother's youngest brother David is above with his daughter Courtney. Last time I had seen her she was almost 2. Now she is heading into private school. A beautiful young lady with a good heart. Uncle David and Courtney just couldn't get enough of Sebastian. It has been a very long while since they have had a baby in their midst. Sebastian slept really well that night.
The two pictures above are of my Uncle Don. His nickname my entire life growing up was *Indian*. Harley should have been his name. He and Uncle Odell are Harley collectors and have some beautiful cruisers in their little garage. God help the person who messes with their bikes.

The man above who seems to be napping is not Willie Nelson. Sorry to disappoint. It is actually my Uncle Tracy who lives a few blocks away from Grandma Leta. I absolutely love how that black and white picture turned out. Below are some random pictures I stopped and took along HWY 101 from Monterey on through to San Francisco.

Just a small note on the opposite end of the world here...Jim told me to go out and buy a GPS system as an early birthday present since some of you know I am taking a road trip next weekend. We are going to help a friend of mine Tonia celebrate True Love with her marriage to a wonderful man named Robb. It wont be a big ceremony, and there will probably be more kids than adults. But that will not matter in the slightest. She found what she wanted, and he got a wonderful woman with three beautiful children. As I was saying, I bought a Garmon Nuvi...Chase and I were messing with it this afternoon and it rocks! Did I mention how cool this little gadget is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy the Gps. We love ours.