Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Retirement of Memories.

Today was the start of a new moment in time for my family. I went through the processes and bought my husband a new car. For three years this man has done everything in his power to make sure the boys and I are taken care of. Now he is in this awful sand trap and is completely miserable because he can not be with his family. He has bought me diamonds. He has bought me a new car. I have nice clothes, camera's, all kinds of gadgets. So this one sacrifice I made for him. Well, aside from giving birth. But that was no big deal. LOL

I retired the Cavalier today and traded it in for Jim's new car. A beautiful shiny red Dodge Avenger. I added some pictures below, and as soon as the paperwork is finished it will come home with us. I will be driving it when I need to, but this is Jim's Welcome Home *We Missed You* gift. The only thing in this car that sucks in my opinion is that it is automatic. But we have the PT Cruiser if he has stick issues. LOL






No comments: