Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yay! We are home!

It seems to be taking me a little bit longer this time to get us unpacked and readjusted into our schedules..but it will happen soon enough. Our trip back to Oregon and through California was fantastic! I really enjoyed myself and know my Mom, the boys and Chy did as well. For those of you who did not know we took my niece Chyilene with us. It was great entertainment...:) I am going to just add pictures to this blog and write little commentaries as I go. This will go on for a few days so be patient...:)



The pictures here are Chase seeing Sebastian for the first time after 8 weeks. His hair was a mess, but that was ok...You will see why below...:)


Now how cool did his hair turn out? Mommy promised to put some Orange on it so I will post more later. So far everyone has liked it but his father. I shared with Chase to enjoy his hair, it is what he wanted whether his father likes it or not. That he would never be able to please the ex spouse, so just work on pleasing himself. We shall see how that advice goes.



So far Chase is turning out to be a very attentive big brother. We slept out in the trailer while we stayed at my Mom's house..It was a lot of fun. The boys enjoyed it and I actually slept pretty well for once. I think it was because I knew my parents were right there. Im not sure. I was a little nervous about the age difference for awhile but that feeling is beginning to subside. Chase is taking on a whole new outlook and realizing he is not the only child anymore. Yes, I am still awaiting the temper issues of a child adjusting to a new sibling. I will tap my foot until it happens.

Tomorrow I will write about our first visit to Shelia in Lodi, and our first motel we stayed the night in. I will also share about our visit to San Pablo and the long lost Uncle's and Cousin.

No comments: