Monday, August 4, 2008

Predni-what?

Off to the tanning bed this morning thanks to my sister in law sitting with Sebastian. YAY. And then I went and got my nails done. A little mommy time for herself. I always feel guilty afterwards though. Sebastian has been kinda fussy all day. I think his tummy was bothering him. And even now it is 7 pm and he is sound asleep upstairs. Which leaves me to my own creative side. What am I doing to enjoy the quiet? Seriously? Im cleaning the damn house. How sad am I?

Today I snuck in an appointment at my Dr's office. Ive had these itchy bumps all over. I just figured they were simple flea bites from the new kitten, Carter. Well, according to my Dr I am allergic to the flea bites. So I am taking prednisone for the next 6 days, Fexofenadine once a day for 30 days and Tretinion Cream each night at bed for my "Adult onset Acne". Nice, huh? I can handle that though. I tan normally to rid myself of the acne. But with a midget it is much more difficult to get out and tan. Such is life.

I went and picked up Chase's medication today as well. I still have not heard anything from my ex as to whether or not he needs it. He has probably ran out or is not even giving Chase his meds. Nice, huh?

Jenna made our appointment for Wed at 1230 to get her tattoo done and mine touched up. I am going to have the boys birthdays added above thier prospective hands and feet. That way my Mom can tell them apart. Yes, she is going senile in her old age *wink*

I can say that, Im too old to ground now.

Ok, Im going to go finish cleaning up my dishes and stuff. Then I think I will hit the hay early.

No comments: