Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ginormous Stretch!

So you don't realize how attached to something you are until you start cleaning it out. I'm talking about the Cavalier. Chase and I cleaned it out today, scraped off stickers and took all our personal stuff out of it. Poor little thing looks naked. And I'm going to miss it. But tomorrow we are thinking that we get to pick up the Avenger.

I am going to let Chase ride the bus to school in the morning. This is a HUGE stretch for myself. I am over protective, I can admit that. I am fearful of losing my son as well. It's nerve wracking. But I will make it through this. I took a bunch of baby clothes to the school today and gave them to another mother who is going to have a boy. It feels good to help someone else out. I just hope she *pays it forward* as well.

It is going to be a busy weekend for us. Chase and I are going to visit with Jenna at the Woodstock fair. Both the boys will be participating in an DMAA Demo there. Two times, 11 am and 5 pm. So it will be a very long day for all of us. Thank goodness Sebastian travels well. I am thinking also that Sunday or Monday the boys and I will take a drive to the Beach. We don't know where, but we will find a beach. If I have too, I will ask my Mother in Law. She seems to know all the cool little spots.

OK, I'm going to not even worry about dishes tonight. I'm going to go crawl into bed and fall asleep.

No comments: