Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clue.


It was CPT Squeaky in the Hallway heading towards the kitchen. But he only killed his hand. Ironically he has his fathers stoic side and I had no clue he had hurt himself until I was putting his coat on. Then is when I noticed the blood on my hands and his pants. And the blotch of blood that almost matched our carpet. He fussed when I cleaned him up, and it was just a small nick on his palm. He has his tetanus shots and he's been fine all day so I have had no worries. What did he catch his hand on? A carpet nail that has somehow been missed by big brother and myself for the over year and a half we have lived in this place. Now the truest irony of this blog are the pictures. *snicker* I have been cleaning my house most of the day and just as I was about to walk out the door at 2:45 pm, I noted something on the door to the basement. What did it look like? My very own horror movie with tiny fingerprints. I just had to share the pictures with you guys because I thought it was pretty funny.


Moving on..Jim called me today and told me to go pick up my Valentine's Day present. I would have loved too but I get so busy after school with homework, dinner, and my evening chores. It was crazy tonight as well because my friend Rachel comes over with her two kiddos. I really enjoy her visits. It's nice to have someone come over and have tea with you in the afternoon. It really makes me miss my friend Babsi. She would come over, we would let the kids run wild and just sit in the sun and talk. I really do miss that camaraderie. But I will have it soon enough with Jim gets home.


Sorry honey I did not get to pick that up today, but I will tomorrow I promise. And I will let everyone know what it was then.

No comments: