Thursday, February 26, 2009

Me? Seriously?

So today I got the most interesting call. It was from someone I had a couple of dinner dates with back in the day. And those did not go well, so we opted for just a friendship. Anyhow, he called to get my opinion on how to handle a "girl" situation. He said, I need your opinion. I kind of chuckled and said..You know who you called, right? I am the one who gives the straight forward, honest answer even if you don't want to hear it. You remember that, right?

Yes, I do. That is why I called you. You will tell me the truth without hesitation. I was shocked. My " socially challenged" values are actually being called upon. I was a little surprised, but thrilled at the same time. So I helped him with his question, and moved on with my evening.

Tonight feeding the baby has been a pain in the ass to say the least. Squeaky has found complete humor in his ability to spit his food while making a raspberry sound. Yes, I will admit I do look good in Sweet Potatoes. But it is not what I wanted to smell like.

I've been looking at house's and what not over in Leavenworth via Craigslist. I found a really cute one that's pretty nicely priced, but now it's the waiting game to see if it will be available when we get to the base. And so the search begins.

OK, it's off to do my work out now. Night all.

No comments: