Saturday, February 28, 2009

Squeaky's first haircut.

So the last few days have been both triumphant and terrifying. I'll start with the good. Yesterday Squeaky got his first hair cut from Rachel. He sat like a good little boy. Chasers went as well and was in charge of the camera. I am thinking his own digital camera for Christmas would be a good investment. He took all the pictures in this blog today with the exception of the one of him. I am very proud of both my midgets. So enjoy the pictures.


He sat sooo still throughout the haircut. With a few exceptions to see what certain noises were. Every now and then he would hear a hair dryer go on, or someone would laugh one of those atrocious public laughs. But he was so calm otherwise. Even with the paparazzi running around him.


He wanted the camera above. I think the publicity got to be too much for him at that point. See, even babies crack under pressure. His came out his backside..lol


He really sat still when she did the final touch ups around his neck line and ears. And after all was said and done, he was no longer my baby boy. He was this little adult that looked just like his father. Spitting image identical to him.


And big brother Chase, he was fantastic! He loves bieng in charge of everything with baby brother's party and pictures. And getting the haircut. He is turning into such a big boy and I miss the cuddly little baby.


The reward? YAY!! Mom ordered pizza for the boys. Squeaky ate almost the entire little piece by himself. Chasers and I were both impressed. He left a few bits of pineapple on his tray, but the rest was good. I also should mention he is now on day 2 without his binky. Out of sight, out of mind. It is tougher to get big brother to not give it to him than anything else. But we will persevere. I said no more binky by his first birthday, and I meant it.

No comments: