Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time flies..

Or is it slipping away..I'm not sure which one it is. All I know if is has gone by really fast lately.

Squeaky's hand is doing much better. You can hardly tell he left the little horror movie picture in my hallway. He's still scooting around and I am eagerly awaiting his first steps on his own. There are two more teeth cutting through on the top, and he is slowly starting to sleep through the night. I do get concerned when he awakes about the middle of the night for a bottle, but his Dr. states it is from the teething. We shall see soon enough.

Chasers is busy per his norm. But he is picking up on things quicker. Still angry with his father about not calling him or wanting to visit. But who am I to say anything? I don't make excuses for him anymore. I just reassure Chase that it's OK and Mommy and Daddy Jim are here whenever he needs us.

As for myself, I weighed in today. Now, I only lost a pound this last week. The positive spin on this is I lost..I did not gain. I am happy with that. I have decided that I will start doing the Wii work out for an hour a day now. I did it all in one hour today and UGH! I about died. So maybe I will switch to a half hour in the morning, and half in the evening. We shall see. I do know the weather is starting to pick up nicely, so I definitely will be walking with the baby soon enough. I'm thinking a couple miles on the track in the morning after I drop of Chasers at school. I'll start small, but my goal will eventually be 5 miles a day. Not to mention the fresh air will do Squeaky good.

Tomorrow is President's Day, so I'm taking the boys on a road trip. A well deserved one I might add. We are going to head up to Vermont to see the Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory. I know it seems a little crazy to five almost 3 hours for a half hour tour, but I remember these road trips as a child very fondly. We would drive to Tillamook Cheese Factory and all the way home eat tons of squeaky cheese *cheese curds*. So maybe some of these memories for Chase are in tune.

Right now I'm going to take my aching body to bed.

No comments: