Friday, February 6, 2009

Diane Welch.

I don't know who you are but you need to either start paying your damn bills, or change your freaking number! I get on average about 2 or 3 phone calls a day for her. Some of them are just call and hang ups. Some are stupid computers saying *This is an attempt to collect a debt*. The last one I came unglued on. Some lady gets all pissy with me because I told her I was not Diane Welch. She seriously asked me if I was sure. I was like..I have not been Diane Welch since you guys started calling me almost 2 years ago. I was a little pissed off when she said..Well..YOU could be lying.

Listen lady..I pay our bills. We are out of debt and not planning to make anymore new debt. And YOU are the reason why we don't make debt.

At that point I was so annoyed with this lady I actually hung up on her. And cleaned. Because I clean my house when I am annoyed or angry. Not saying I am angry or annoyed a lot, but my house is always clean. *lol*

So I am planning to head out to Oregon in April. While I am there I am planning to go to a couple of places up in Portland. I'm pretty excited about visiting there, but am cautious because I am working on my weight loss. Which is going pretty well by the way.

I also started a new medication for my skin. I'm hating the fact that I am 36 years of age and going through puberty. Pleh. It sucks.

OK, upstairs to go watch a movie with Chase. Huggers!

1 comment:

Terri said...

you know I think there is a no call list you can get on for that. Google it I am sure I heard something about it recently. That really suck it happened to me once as well. I am sorry.