Monday, March 30, 2009

CoCo Key Maybe?

So I have been thinking about taking the boys to an indoor water park called CoCo Key Indoor Water resort. I always try my best to do something with Chase before he has to leave to his father's house for visitation. Mostly because I know as excited as he will be to leave, he won't be happy when he gets home. So I always try to make an easy transition for him.

It's been hectic the last few days. Yesterday was tough because Squeaky has a 100.2 fever most of the evening and through the night. So needless to say Mommy was up a lot through the night making sure he had baby Tylenol. And I also spent a lot of time sleeping underneath my littlest bundle. He sure does snore like his Daddy.

And since I finished off Season 2 of Carnivale..*please pray for a Season 3*..I think I will head off to bed early. I'm still recuperating from the birthday party on Sunday at Monster Golf. And I am over my cold so I started to work out again today. Can we say *sore and tired*?

No comments: