Monday, March 9, 2009

Poor tired baby..

Poor pooped little kid. He has been so busy growing up and bieng a big kid he just couldn't keep his eyes open long enough for dinner. Today he graduated from formula to whole milk. So I am helping his body adjust by doing half and half until we use up the last few cans. It's sad how big he is getting and how quickly. He is definately his Daddy's son.

I'm tired as ever today because for whatever reason last night he woke up every hour or two. And I'm not one who can just fall back to sleep when I am woken up. So I am crabby and really tired now. Just like he is in the picture.

Jim called me today. He will be home here in CT on June 15th. We are still waiting to see what is happening with the new school district Chase will be attending. But it is looking like he will be going to his father's house in early June. And then I start going through and cleaning out what we don't need. Garbage be gone! I will go through each room and probably make about 50 trips or so to the Salvation Army. Just to make sure we don't go over our weight quota.

Ok, I'm going to bed because I just can't think straight.



1 comment:

Terri said...

oh what a cutie, poor sophia is not handling the daylight saving very well. She fell asleep in the hallway tonight