Thursday, March 19, 2009

Medicine Cabinets and Humor..

So I took the boys to get their pictures done at Sears the other day. It was a lot of fun, and the girl Mariah that ran the shoot did a fabulous job! I thanked her for being able to handle my two boys who wouldn't sit still for the world. Her only response was that they were angels compared to the 2 year old triplets that had been in before her lunch. I'm glad she had a lunch break before she took on my boys. *chuckle* But the pictures turned out fantastic and I will eventually post them so everyone can see. After I send some special pictures out to various family members.

Chase is having a rough week. I think he is starting to act out because he has a visit coming up in April. I feel he is really trying to get in major trouble so he won't have to go. I wish that he could just speak up to me, and tell me he doesn't want to leave. I would be on the phone with the attorney in a heart beat. A New York minute! Quick as a fox..I think you get the point. But he was doing so well and then all of a sudden he is wetting the bed again and won't pay attention in school. It frustrates me to no end. And I am running out of options as to how to handle it.

But on a humorous note, I cleaned out the bathroom today. When we move, we have a certain weight limit we can not break or we pay for moving the excess and it's not cheap. I mean seriously, it's the Army. Nothing is cheap there! So I decided while I was bathing Squeaky today that I would go through the bathroom cabinets to clean out expired stuff. BTW..did you know that Band Aids and Gauze have expiration dates? I do now..lol Anyhow, to scare you a little bit further I will share with you that I actually had Children's Motrin in a bottle..Bubble Gum flavor, that expired in April of 2002. Now the moral of this story is..seriously do not borrow medicine from me.

I even had a bottle of Tylenol that expired in October of 2003.

Well, now that I am done with that bathroom I will slowly be going through each room of the house and getting rid of stuff we don't really need or use at all. But for now I am going to eagerly away the next ER.

Good Night!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

ha ha I better go check my bathroon, I would agree don't borrow medicine from me either, ha haha