Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ugh! Sleep already!!

It's been a hectic past two days so far. I've been really working hard on the weight loss thing. I took Squeaky for a walk yesterday while the weather was nicer. It was nice. We walked a little over a mile..I swear the whole walk was uphill the entire distance. So today my calves and thighs are killing me. So I will work out my waist area and arms.

I've ventured into a fun endeavor here recently. Today I went out in the misty rain and saw Trinity Church out in Brooklyn. It was creepy and the hair stood up on my arms. Only because of the history of the church. I will investigate more and post pictures for everyone soon.

Right now I am going to go do my workout and then take a hot shower. I have a few things to ponder in my head as well, so expect a big blog tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, let me guess. Hauntings at Trinty Church. I heard about that story about Michael Ross.
This link might be helpful to you.?
http://www.realhaunts.com/united-states/old-trinity-church/all-comments/#comments