Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Baby's first Dr trip...

Well, his first for being sick that is. He has a a funny cough so we decided it would be best to get him checked out for safety. As it turns out, just some seriously dried boogers causing congestion in his throat. Nothing in his lungs thank goodness. So he will survive to torture me another day...LOL Funny thing that cracked me up...Sebastian's been a grouch for the last few days...so when the nurse took his temperature with the rectal thermometer the little man just perked right up. I made the nurse laugh when I was talking to Sebastian and said...So...the best way to cheer you up when your sick is to poke you in the butt...LOL Poor nurse had to laugh.

Chase came home from school in a teary mood. He realized today that he will be gone from his little brother and myself for quite awhile. He said he is going to miss out on a lot of Sebastians fun times. He doesnt know it yet, but when I pick him up from his fathers house my mother and I are going to take him to California to see my Grandmother Marston and Uncle Mark. Along the way we will see Shiela Pirkig who has been a long time friend of my mother's since high school. And in between those visits we will see Legoland, Santa Cruz Boardwalk where they filmed Lost Boys, Universal Studios, San Francisco Wharf and even Alcatraz. All the places my Mother took me when I was his age as well. Now I get to return that fun time. And make those memories with my own children. How damn exciting is that? But right now Im going to head upstairs and check on my boys...make sure they are comfortable and then do my exercises.

No comments: