Friday, May 23, 2008

In walked this man...

And he just absolutely amazed me. His eyes, his mind and his soul captured my attention right off the bat. Not to mention his butt was cute too! But I sure hope that I do not see his butt too often as it means he is walking away from me. His heart is made of gold. He sees things in a different light. He has no problem showing me that I am loved, yet he does not say it. He touches my soul with his words. His honesty is refreshing. His mind is sharp even after too many hours of work. His hand fits perfectly within mine. His body keeps mine warm when I feel chilled. His kisses reach all the way to my core.

I miss him, and someday he will be with me again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!! It perfectly describes how the one we love makes us feel. Thanks for this.. I miss you!

Kassie

Unknown said...

I love you too sweetie... you and the boys mean everything to me...