Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pleasantness...

Nice, quiet and calm today. Could there be a storm brewing for tomorrow? Ah, yes. The dreaded bills. Yay. Everyone is sooo excited to pay those, arent they? But on the flip side it is a small day for pampering myself. My sister in law is going to watch Sebastian for me while I get my hair and nails done. Because I need it. I very, very rarely ever ask for anything at all. It takes a lot for me to step out of my little independance streak and ask for assistance. But occasionally I do, and it is a big deal. So I will have my little day of beauty. And I will bask in the quietness of no children for just a few hours. And then I will come back and transform into the Mother of two boys who has no time for herself. And I will once again be happy.

No comments: