Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tired is my middle name...

Today was a really long day for some reason. Sebastian was up at the crack of dawn...0500 to be exact...and would not go back to sleep to save his life. So I decided to go ahead and stay up as my alarm goes off at 0600 anyway. So what did I do? I worked my butt off to keep him awake and after dropping off big brother at school we went home and took a nap. Oddly enough, as Im writing this blog someones' father is trying to call. I will just hit silence for now as his son is getting through the shower and doing his bedtime routine. We will call him back when he is done, and use the home phone. And you watch, he wont answer and will use the excuse he didnt know the number. Because so many people call him from an 860 number...

I was going to write this really long blog today about customer service and how some people suck ass at it, but Im just going to get my fussy tired baby and head upstairs.

So until tomorrow..Chuss!

No comments: