Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tired...

I'm tired. I have been so busy putting out small fires the last few days that all I want to do is just sleep. And I will get my chance eventually. I have managed to get Sebastian to sleep comfortably in his own bed now. Has happened for a week. It took me almost that long to get Chase's medication worked out with his Dr. And then there is making arrangements for him to go to Oregon. And housework, bills, friends. Making sure life is in order is exhausting. But I have happy, healthy and well adjusted children now. I even have a play date with the girls for June 6th. When our boys are at the Karate sleep over, Mommies are going to take the night off and get out of the house. YAY~ I will let everyone know how that goes.

But for now, Im heading to bed to relax. Maybe a steaming hot shower first.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I hope you have fun... you deserve it