Saturday, December 6, 2008

8 years old...

Wow. Chase is 8 years old today. And all I can do is sit back and look at him wondering. How did he grow up so fast? Will he be strong mentally when he hits 16? Dear goodness...He is going to be driving in 8 more years. And then he will be out of the house in 10 more years. What is he going to be like as a young man? We shall see then. Because right now I am just enjoying him as he is. Goofiness and all.

Today we headed out to Karate, did some practice. Then off to George's for lunch. It's Chase's favorite place to eat here in Danielson. And I want to say Thank You to who ever it was that paid our bill. I couldn't tell you in the slightest who it was, but seriously, Thank You. You made us smile today, and the waitress got a great tip in the process.

And then off to Webster we headed where I found a place to order pizza from. $60.00 later I ordered 5 pizzas to be delivered for Chase's party tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jessinct said...

You should have did the Big Y party pizza. 40 slices in a box for 16.00