Monday, December 8, 2008

Little Update for all...

Hi there Everyone!
I just wanted to let you all know Squeaky went in for his 9 month well check today and got a HUGE thumbs up. On the 7th, he woke up with the switch turned on and started crawling. It was the most amazing thing to see. And he did it a lot more today as well. So he's getting the hang of it, and I'm moving things around again. Meanwhile, as I was telling his pediatrician that he has not even tried to sit up on his own from his tummy..Damned if he didn't do it right then and there! Yeah, he sat up all by himself. And we both just stared at him. And then I realized what he had done and started to clap, saying YAY!! I think I scared him because his face puckered up. At this time he is 29 inches long and weighs 20 pounds. He has 3 teeth in and 2 more popping through. Dr. Terry did give him a prescription for Flouride drops which I filled. Oddly enough though I found out today that our insurance rejected the flouride drops..Any ideas?

On Sunday I will also share that my big boy had his birthday party. Not only was it fun, but it was not nearly as stressful as I thought it was going to be. We invited a terrific group of kids, who have an even better group of parents! I was able to take pictures, and spend time with Chase because a lot of the parent's were busy loving up on Squeaky! And did he enjoy it? Oh heck yeah!! The pizza for the party arrived on time, the cake was really yummy, and Chase loved opening his presents..Rachel took some fantastic pictures with my camera for me. And it looked as though everyone really enjoyed themselves. Towards the end you could see some really pooped kids running around. And the parent's looked the same way.


But we all made it through, and we all laughed, and we all went home happy. Some of us more sugared up than others! Normally we would have just had a simple at home party with a small group of overnighters, but one of Chase's friends is allergic to cats. Which we learned when he threw up on my floor the last time he visited. Hehehe..It's ok..It was the linoleum one! Not to mention that Chase has really had a rough time this year with Jim being gone and his father being a horse's patoot so we mutually decided a party outside the home would be ideal this year.

So we did, and now there are tons of pictures for everyone to enjoy. Some pictures more than others! *wink*

2 comments:

Jessinct said...

Check with Walmart or Target's 4.00 plan. Alot of stuff falls into the 4.00 range and you do not have to run it through insurance.
Jess

Anonymous said...

GLAD ALL WENT WELL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASERS. GRANDMA LOVES YOU! AND BLESS SQWEAKY. POOPED FROM ALL THOSE LOVERS IN ONE DAY...LOL LOVE GRANDMA