Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chari Smudge.

Chari Smudge is the name of the Monkey Chase made tonight at Build a Bear for my friend Matt. Matt went above and beyond for us tonight. He made a special trip to meet us at the Crystal Mall so he could take Chase Christmas Shopping for Squeaky and I. While we were there we made a special trip to Build a Bear so Chase could make some bears. He made the adorable turtle below for his little brother. That turtle's name is Swimmer and he's almost the same size as Squeaky himself.
Squeaky is just fascinated with the camera. Every time I tried to get a picture of him and the turtle together..He would stop everything and book towards it. And try to grab it. I would hide the camera, he would go on his merry way. And the *flash* and he would be on his way to me again. And oh dear..the faces this baby makes are precious!

He had a small case of turtle lap tonight. I tried to get some pictures of Chase and the dog he made himself but he simply stated *no camera's please Mommy.* So I left him be for tonight. We are going to head out with my Sister In Law tomorrow to a National Guard Christmas party. So that should take most of the day, and then I will have to stop at the super Wal-Mart in Lisbon for a few more things so I can finish up prepping for packing to go to Oregon. It's difficult to travel when you have a baby. There is soooo much crap you think you need, and then you don't. And let's not forget the crap you leave behind that all of a sudden you do need. Ugh. I'm happy I closed my factory. Hehehe. Even though I do make beautiful babies, they truly are a lot of work indeed.


So again, I really Thank You Matt for being such a wonderful friend to my family and I. It is not often you meet someone with a good heart and honest intentions that does not have a problem being brutally honest. Or keeping people in line. Or just showing someone they are worth the time and energy. You had made a friend for life with our family.

We Love Ya Trouble Maker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES MY QUIET HOUSE WILL BE NORMAL AGAIN IN 5 DAYS. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL. LOVE YOU AND THANKS MATT FOR HELPING.