Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve..


Now who said sinks don't make good tubs these days? That is the only place I have right now to bathe Squeaky because my parent's only believe in showers. So off to the back porch into the utility sink he goes! He loves it though and makes splashes sooo big that the dog on the floor wonders why it is raining inside.
It is Christmas Eve, and I just got a phone call from my Husband. He's hating being so far away from all of us, but we will have him home next year for sure. I picked up my wedding band yesterday, and it is phenomenal. I'm going to call it Jack though because with the baguettes in the wrap and the heart shaped diamond it looks a lot like Jack Skellington. And that makes me happy.
OK, I am going to get off here because I have to head to the store for some goodies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look like someone is having fun