Monday, December 15, 2008

Wondering...

Have you ever had one of those moments where you just wonder? About everything? I'm wondering if the weather is going to allow us to make our trip. I'm wondering how I can chastise Chase about not using common sense and then use a hot glue gun on birthday candles? I'm wondering if Brookelyn will enjoy the picture I made for her. I am wondering if Jim is going to make it home soon. I am wondering where we will be stationed next? I am wondering if I will be able to start school as soon as we get to our next place. I am wondering if I will be able to devote my time to school and not have to worry about working? I am wondering if it is going to be a rough transition having Jim home again? For myself? For the boys? I am wondering what it will be like the first time I sleep in when he does get home. Will I freak out when I wake up thinking the boys have not been cared for because I was asleep? Or will I remember he is home and just have a nice, slow wake up? I am wondering if the my cat will be OK in an other's care while we are gone? I am wondering if our house will still be standing when we get home? I am wondering if I should up our renter's insurance while we are away? I am wondering if I will be able to survive two weeks in my Mother's house. I am wondering if my parent's can handle two weeks of a fussy baby? I am wondering why I can't figure out how to take the songs I don't want to listen to off my Ipod? I am wondering if I will be able to sleep the night before we are supposed to leave? I am wondering if I will be able to pull off the look that Santa stopped by? I am wondering if I will be able to leave the few close friends I have made here to go and make new ones. I am wondering if I should make my house sparkly clean before I leave? I am wondering if I will be able to accomplish my mental list of chores tonight before bed.

I am wondering too much.

No comments: