Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow still?

OK, so it's not snowing here but the weather is just as crappy. Freezing rain and did I mention the trains and buses are not running? Yeah! Yesterday they cancelled not only the train services but the bus services as well. And this is the first time I honestly have ever heard of BOTH stopping at the same time. Now normally this would not affect me with the exception that my best friend is stranded here right now. She lives up in Scappoose and what was meant to be a 2 day trip has turned into a 4 day excursion.

Last night she went to spend the night in Sweet Home with some other friends she has known for a long time. *Quick update, I just looked outside and it is snowing here in Albany* She thought I would be upset, but I am not. She is a lot like myself and gets cabin fever when in a spot too long. So I'm not mad, I understand.

I would love to post some pictures for you all, but I don't want to put a bunch of them on Moms computer. So for right now you will just have to suffer.

OK, time to get off here.

No comments: