Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who in the world?

Those are seriously some very handsome men in that picture. I know, I am married to one of them! That would be my husband with the wrestler John Cena! Now how cool is that? He saw a few others and made me laugh when he recommended that one of the females should always wear make up. *chuckle*

I am proud to share that Chase will be grading next Wednesday for his Karate School. I will let you all know how he does and what his new rank is. Things are looking like they are smoothing out a little bit finally.

Squeaky is growing like a weed. He is already wearing a lot of 18 month clothes which surprises me since he will only be 9 months tomorrow. Three teeth are in, and there are two more where those came from.

But right now I need to scoot..time to go watch the hot Doctor on Grey's Anatomy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, LOGAN WOULD BE THRILLED TO SEE HIM IN PERSON. HE IS SUCH A WRESTLING FREAK. I PRINTED IT UP TO SHOW HIM. LOVE YOU AND SEE U IN FEW DAYS...MOM