Tuesday, December 9, 2008

One more day..


And then Chase will be testing for his next belt in Karate. And the day after that is the DMAA Christmas Party. So it's going to be busy for the next few days indeed. I went today and got the boys both Christmas shirts to wear. Chase's is cute..I'll post a picture when we head off to the party.
The door handle on the car was fixed today. So now I don't have to reach into the back from the front on the passenger side anymore. It's a blessing because Squeaky is hard to maneuver in his Maggie Simpson outfit.
Hehehehe. I am also getting ready to get things packed so we can head to Oregon. It's been crazy busy here, and I keep thinking I'm going to forget something. I think I figured out a way to make it look like Santa visited also.

As you can tell, someone is in the Christmas spirit. I am, but I'm not at the same time. I'm going to see if the In Laws will take the boys for a few hours so I can get the car loaded up and then put all the Christmas Presents out so it looks like Santa visited. That way when we get home I will have kept my promise that Santa knows where we live. Nice thinking, huh Mom? Right now I am going to log off here and get some sleep. I have had a lot on my mind lately and I'm really tired now.

No comments: