Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The biggest loser and life...

So I sit and watch the Biggest Loser. And I wonder. How it would feel to be that obese? Not that I would go and gorge myself in order to get there. I guess I have been blessed with my fat. I know, strange thing for someone to say. But I have been. A close friend of mine once said that I was lucky because my fat made me look like a woman, where her fat just made her look fat.

I recently did a weight loss challenge through Herbalife. It was an eye opener that I could really lose the weight. When I started it I was 210 lbs. When the challenge was over I was 191 lbs. Now I stopped drinking the shakes after the challenge was over, but I am teaching myself how to eat better. I gained 3 pounds back. But that's it and I'm happy with that. I also should throw in that I am a really stressed out Mother right now.

With Chasers getting ready to leave for summer vacation, my Husband coming home finally, us moving, our buying a house. And there's so much more than what I am typing. I am starting to research all my college options, and Chase's schooling options. So much to do.

I think right now though I am going to turn off my mind and try to rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes life is very busy when you have children. Just eat healthy & portion & cut out Mochas. lol

I love you no matter how you look, as long as you smell good. lol

You are doing good. keep up the good work. All will fall into place. Don't sweat the small stuff.
Love you, Mom