Thursday, May 21, 2009

what..WHat..WHAT?


Today was a crazy day and oddly I didn't manage to get off the couch. I have been on the computer researching houses. And checking out this, and that. And working on the pictures from our trip. I was even on the phone with a few people regarding getting my Nephew into our house. My older sister is in a position where her health is failing so she is not able to take care of her 14 year old son. It was sad tonight talking to him on the phone because he is really very overwhelmed with everything that is going on. He has no idea where he will be tomorrow. He is under the impression because of what his Mother has told him that his two older brothers and sister are all adopted. He is going to have a rough transition with everything. And it falls on my families shoulders to assist him to learn the truth about everything. Which we will do.

But on a lighter note we put a bid on another house. Third time is a charm. He counter offered but it was an awesome one, so we accepted! And even for the price we accepted our mortgage will still be under what we pay for rent here!

So more to come tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

you got a sweet deal, I cant wait for you to be able to spruce it up with your charm