Monday, May 11, 2009

A busy day for the Post Office

Wow. Today was crazy busy! First off, I should share with everyone that not all candle glass is sturdy like Yankee Candle. I found out first hand this morning when I burnt the hell out of my table. Yes, the new table that I adore sooo much and just had to have. Now the good news is that according to the place I bought it I should be able to have it repaired. The bad news is that it will have to wait until I get to Kansas. So until then I will have to find one of those ugly doily things to cover it. I guess I'm OK in that aspect because I was smart enough to burn the candle in the middle of the table. I know, WTG.

Then I got home and immediately started talking to the realtor Barbara. We emailed back and forth between my chores while Squeaky slept. She has the best sense of humor, let me tell you! We went over the paperwork, did all the contractual stuff and made sure everything was ready in case the other couple fell on their face. I also called and spoke with the our finance gal Heather to get a little more information on insurances. I'm still a little unsure about a couple of things but I'll call Barbara in the morning and talk to her.

I had to run out really fast to check the mail, where I was pleased to find the Hatchling in there. My baby dragon arrived finally! YAY!! In case some of you don't know, I collect Pena Dragons. They are by Windstone Editions and are awesome! Google it sometime and check out the dragon collection. My color is Peacock/Emerald.

So once I got home the UPS guy showed up a few minutes later. My Mother's Day present arrived, well at least half of it did! Jim ordered a Nintendo DS bundle package and the two games arrived through UPS. Now this is the funny part: The actual DS and 8 in 1 starter package arrived 45 minutes later via Fed Ex. One order through Walmart.com and two different delivery methods. I know, can we say STUPID!!

And then, as if that wasn't bad enough..20 minutes later the Mail Man showed up with a huge box for me! It was my computer home from Dave who so awesomely fixed it for me! And guess what I am happily blogging on while I lie in my bed!?!? Yes, I know you don't want the visual of myself in my bed typing with a smile..But here I am!!! YAY!!!

And now, it is time to watch House! So off I go!!

No comments: