Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yay! We're home!

On Monday we spent the entire day walking around Niagara Falls, New York! It was GORGEOUS! The weather was just right. The water was not too cold. The touristy stuff was not over crowded. Everything was great. Even the campsite at the cabin was relaxed and beautiful. Nothing like some good old Smores with your kiddos to put life into perspective.

Tuesday we headed over to the Canadian Side..Niagara Falls Canada. It was beautiful as well! Between the two days I took over 250 pictures which I am slowly weeding through as we speak. I'll get those all edited and posted as soon as I can.

Things are moving along with our PCS. We didn't get the house we put a bid on as the first bidders pulled the money out of no where. Sucks. But there are more houses that Jim and I are looking at. And when it is meant to be we will become Super Home Owners!

A little change in plans though right now. Some things have happened on my older sister's side so Jim and I may be taking in my teenage Nephew for awhile or maybe even permanently. We shall see as I am waiting on a call back from the case worker. More to come on that.

OK, it's late and I'm really tired. Just having a hard time sleeping.

Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much to you & Jim. sam is a lucky young man. Hope it works out for all of you. Now i may get to know him. Love you & glad you made it home safe.