Saturday, November 8, 2008

Adjustments...

I am slowly adjusting to the thought of the new President Elect. Like everything in my life I will try it. And if I enjoy it, cool. If not, I will be joining my friends in Canada. Yes, I said Canada. I have even heard Mexico. I better learn to home school if that be the case. Again, no matter what I say or do..it will happen. And it will happen fast.

The boys are killing me with laughter! Squeaky has taught himself to sit up in his swing now. Then he rocks back and forth getting the metal to clink on each side. And to go faster! It's funny, but I will say maybe it is time to get rid of the swing.

Chase is such a good big brother! He's so very attentive to midget, but he has his moments. Today he thought it would be cute to let go of Squeaky while he was standing. So Squeaky stood alone for two seconds and then...SPLAT! Right onto his poor little face. But he's OK, and Chase is OK *after a short bout of crying from being upset*. And they will move on.

I'm off here to go tend to the boys. Nap time is a blessed time for my household...lol

No comments: