Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Birthdays...

The look of fear on Squeaky's face was from the elephants surrounding us. No, we did not make it on the Safari I was hoping for. But we did make it to Rainforest Cafe in East Hartford, CT for dinner the night before my birthday. Which also happened to be Thanksgiving. A special Thank You to Matt for making sure the boys and I got out of the house for just an evening. It was a lot of fun. I am planning a trip to the one in Boston for Chase's birthday as well. This would be 4 Rainforest Cafe's I have been to thus far. Tukwila, WA, Dallas, TX, San Francisco, CA and now the one here in CT. Each one a different experience with excellent service! YUMMY!!! If you have not been, I highly recommend it especially for families with children!

That wondrous piece of chocolate right there is called *The Volcano*! They yell throughout the entire place until they get to your table...so a few times a night during your dinner experience you will hear *VVVVVVVVVVOOOOOOLLLLLCCCCAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO* Sometimes I wonder if they ever run out of breath? Or do they stand in front of the mirror and say this for as long as they can? I've heard practice makes perfect.


This is Chase at Grandma Fitzgerald's on Thanksgiving Day. He is eating a piece of cake that Aunty Heather brought for Mommy. He did wonderful today, he was pretty calm and collected and OMG I swear all he did was eat all day long! Non stop!!


This is a view from my seat of the cake that I had for my actual birthday. It was really sweet, and almost killed me, but I ate it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I KNOW THE WORDS NEXT TO THE VOLCANO BELONG TO PICTURE BELOW, BUT DO OTHERS? GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD BIRTHDAY. LOVE YOU MOM