Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am fat.

And I admit it. But I am beautiful. I don't need a man that I dumped over 15 years ago to point out that I am obese. I don't need him to tell me that I need to go on a diet and surprise my husband with a major weight loss. I definitely don't need him to tell me that my husband is unhappy with how I look.

Because I looked this way when he met me. And I looked this way when I got pregnant. And I look this way after I had our beautiful son. Because I am beautiful.

I'm not thin. I like my food. But I have a strong backbone, a gorgeous smile, a husband that loves me for WHO I am, not how I look. I have a home. Two attractive, well adjusted children. I have a life. I have a future.

Yes, I could stand to lose about 20 pounds. But why? So I can make other's around me more comfortable looking at me? Nah. Because I am fine just the way I am. And if someone chooses not to talk to me because I am *too fat* for them..Well, it's their loss..Not Mine.

And who said this to me?

A man that I dated 15 years ago. Who I moved clear to California with. Who, when I went to visit family, cheated on me. And when he was caught, chose to throw me out with my stuff into the street. Leaving me to move into a school friend's parent's house. Where I stayed for a week until he decided to bring me back to my parents home in Oregon. And disappeared.

And let's go on..Who found me on Classmates.com about 5 years ago. And we made amends, restored our friendship after apologies were made. A friendship from a distance so no boundaries were crossed. Who decided to visit my children and I while I was in Oregon over the summer. Who spent time with my children, Mother and myself for a day and then left.

Oh, and there's more. Who decided to text me a week later and tell me how disappointed he was that he traveled that far to visit and did not even get laid. Well, you did not get laid because I am married. And I am not you. I don't cheat. I don't lie. I don't use people. I am not manipulative. I avoid people like you. And had I known that you would be like this, damn skippy your ass would have stayed as an ignored email.

So now, several months later your going to text harass me because I told you to go away? Well, text away. Because you will be ignored. Oh, and feel free to email my husband as you threatened to tell him we supposedly slept together. Because he knows me much better than that. He knows that I wouldn't put my children through that. He knows he can ask my Mother about it.

And if you can get all those petite, gorgeous women..Please..Go waste their time.

I'm busy cleaning out my closet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU! WE ALL LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. I TOLD YOU HE WAS A SNAKE AND I DIDN'T TRUST HIM TO BEGIN WITH. 15 YRS AGO. HAPPY WITH YOU AS YOU ARE...MOM

Anonymous said...

Do not listen to asshole like that.... Love you..Jim

Sparkssssss said...

Sounds like he's insecure with himself and projecting it onto you. Dumbass. Sounds like he's the "ugly" one in this situation! You rock girl!