Thursday, November 20, 2008

School Pictures


Now seriously, how cute is he? These are his toothless school pictures that I received yesterday. He said to me that he looks *dorky*, but I assured him he did not. Squeaky's been pretty grouchy the last few nights as he has two top teeth coming in as well. I have been less than enthusiastic about my pending birthday. And speaking of that..my son graciously announced to the Karate School this evening that my birthday is on Thanksgiving. And what do I hear from Jerry? "Get her out here and the black belts can give her a birthday wish!" Yeah..not going to happen in my lifetime.
All the invitations are out for Chase's party. And thus far we have had two RSVP's. So out of 20 children, or 13 invitations, we have had 5 children with a definite * I will be there* going on! So now I work on Pizza and Cake. Oh, I better start looking at cakes! Do I get a medium sized one and hope people eat the heck outta it? And should I make goody bags? I'm thinking the golf will be plenty. Also, there are small gifts included with the party I am paying for. Hmmmm...So much to think about here. I'm just looking forward to putting Squeaky in his walker and setting him loose. Think people will golf around him? *chuckle*
OK, it is Grey's Anatomy night so I'm heading upstairs..*Toodles*

No comments: