Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mom..It looks easy!

See this mischievous smile on the midget? Yes, that would be from his mother's side. Chasers decided he was going to help me get Squeaky ready for a bath tonight. I will tell you what! They had me laughing so hard by the time they were done I needed a hot shower myself. To relax the tummy muscles from laughing so darn hard!
It took him forever to finally get Squeaky undressed. But Mom, you make it look soooo easy is the main sentence I heard. Amongst, Stop Wiggling! Sit Still! Mom, how do I get this off?
That look right there..That one on Squeaky's face? That's the one I claim. I swear to you, this little feat of trying to undress and dress the baby had me laughing to death! After about 30 flip overs and kicks, Chasers did manage to get him dressed after his bath.


WHEW! I'm ready for bed now Mom! So now off we go to bed! Night all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU MADE MY DAY. LOVE THIS, AND PICTURES. GUESS CHASE NOW RESPECTS WHAT MOM DOES. LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL...HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKS GIVING. MOM & DAD