Monday, November 17, 2008

We are soooo close...

To the end of this deployment. Jim will finally be in Germany Januaryish. At least he will be on safe ground finally. Then his re-integration at my request. He has had issues with PTSD in the past, so I won't let him waive to come home right away. I want to make sure he has his wits about him. And that he better knows how to cope with things. He said he did last time, but that is why we ended up in counseling. To help him understand what he had been through and how to better deal with it. He has come a long way, and I'm proud of him.

We still have no clue where we are going. Such is the life in the Army though. Probably going to end up in Finland or something messed up like that..*giggle*

I picked up the invitations today for Chase's birthday party. Cute little monkey ones. Now I have to get them all written out and I'm debating on whether I should put a note in there. Obviously I should post directions, but what about siblings and parents? Parents get to golf for free, and I would hope that they don't just drop them off and leave. And I am including siblings in the invitation. I just need a head count for pizza and cake is all. So some thinking needs to go into the enclosure listing. Here I go thinking again, and right before bed none the less.

The boys are doing well. I'm trying to figure out why Squeaky keeps waking up in the middle of the night. He can't be hungry because he eats right before bed. The only thing I can think of is the cat keeps waking him. I should close the baby's door at night to his room, but I hate closed doors in my house. I just feel unsafe, not to mention I am afraid I won't hear him if he cries in the night. I sleep so soundly sometimes that it bothers me. I can't wait until Jim gets home. He sleeps all kinds of weird hours so I know he will take some of the burden off myself.

Speaking of burden..I'm going to bed. The day just snuck up on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.