Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

We had soooo much fun yesterday! I got the boys dressed up and we headed over to George's for a little dinner. This is a tiny diner where all the waitstaff love to see Chase and Squeaky! We had something to eat, and then off to Grandma's house! Big Trick or Treat gifts there! Chase got Ironman and Squeaky some teething rings...:) Out and around the neighborhood for some trick or treats. And then off to our neighborhood for some more trick or treats. Oh, and then Aunt Heather called..They only had 2 treaters so off we went to Aunties house. Where Chase got more than he needed of candy.

Home to the nice warm house. I can't say anything bad, the weather was a little warm. No wind. No rain. No snow. Just perfect for trick or treaters to enjoy! In went Ironman, and off to sleep went the boys. Nothing like a really good movie to put you to sleep!

Today, I have to head out and get my flu shot. Then sports and off to do some final Christmas shopping stuff while Auntie Heather takes the boys to a Midget game or something. So away I go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you and the boys had fun