Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Deep Breathe Taken!

I am VERY happy to announce that by the time Chase gets out of school tomorrow my husband will be safe and sound in Germany finally. We were able to talk a little bit earlier online and the Army has changed his plans yet again. So he will be back stateside by 23APR09!! I will be very happy to finally be moving to our next duty station, however we still do not know where that is. But as long as we are a family again, it will not matter to me. At least stateside we can blend in with the rest of the Americans!

Chase had his EKG this morning and that went very smoothly. Ironically we sat in registration and the waiting room longer than it took to get the EKG itself done. Surprise, Surprise! But that is finished and now I will call Dr. Herklotz and get his addition squared away.

My house is almost clean! I just need to get the bathrooms done which is always my most dreaded rooms of the house. Yuckers!

Does anyone want a litter boxed, OVERLY friendly cat?

OK...I'm off to get the baths and bedtime routines done.

No comments: