Monday, January 5, 2009

Sleep?

Yes, I am ready for bed and it is only 740 pm here. It's been a very long day that started with HUGE humor!

I woke up at 0730 freaked out because Chase has to be to school 0810 am or he is considered tardy. So I rushed him to get dressed, I rushed to get baby ready. I rushed to get ready. I rushed breakfast, I rushed my morning chores. But damn it, we got to school by 0810! Only to find the school empty because there was a 90 minute delay. Yes. I should have turned on the news.

All that aside, we took advantage of the time and did the post vacation chores. Checked the mail, got some groceries. Little things. And then off to George's we went for breakfast. Where we talked to Jim on the phone for a little bit when he called. And then as we were heading out the door one of the waitresses gave Chase something which he proceeded to put in his pocket. Which he couldn't because at that moment we both noticed his pants were on backwards.

I told him not to worry, we would go home to plug in the battery for the remote control truck and he could turn them around then. Well, we got to dinking around and out the door we went at 1000 to take Chase to school. When we are about to pull into the driveway Chase yells, *CRAP*. I laugh and ask what, and he says...Mom, I forgot to turn around my pants.

I giggled, reassured him it was OK and sent him into the bathroom to turn them around.

That was the start of the day..need I say more about the rest?

We all have our dumb moments..I had a dumb day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What no pictures??? lol.....

Jim